Tres Leches Cake Recipe
This Tres Leches Cake Recipe on will make you drooling. Make this cake in a party on an occasion or just impress your loved one.
Everyone from kids to aged will love this amazing cake. Do you love pink!!! This is pink color cake for you.
Tres Leches Cake Recipe Ingredients
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
5 eggs (large)
1 cup sugar divided into 3/4 and 1/4 cups
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup whole milk
Pink food colour optional
350 ml evaporated milk
260 ml sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 tsp Rose essence
Pink food colour (optional)
1/2 cup Whipped cream
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Method to make Tres Leches Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C and butter a 9×13 casserole pan. Set up three mixing bowls.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Separate egg whites and yolks into the other two bowls.
3. Beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer on high speed, until yolks are a pale yellow (2 minutes). Stir in milk and vanilla.
4. Beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form (1 minute). With the mixer on, pour in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat on high speed until egg whites are stiff but not dry (1 minute
5. Pour egg yolk mixture over the flour mixture and combine gently with a spatula.
6. Gently fold in egg white mixture with the spatula until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread to even out the surface and bake at 180 degree C for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
For the 3-Milk Syrup:
1. In a large measuring cup (or a bowl with a pouring lip), combine heavy whipping cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk. When the cake is cool, pierce the surface all over with a fork. Slowly drizzle the milk mixture over the cake.
To Make the Whipped Cream Frosting:
1. Pour cold heavy whipping cream into a large chilled mixing bowl and beat on high speed 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until thick, whipped and spreadable. Spread over the cake with a spatula then decorate with pistas , any other nuts or any other fruits u like.
Connect with me on Foodnetizens
Follow me on Instagram