1 litre milk
2 tender coconut ( flesh And juice)
1/2 Tin condensed milk
3 tablespoon sugar
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 cup coconut milk
40 gm Cashew
40 gm Raisins
2 tblsp Ghee
- Heat milk in a pan and bring to boil. Wait until it is reduced to half and becomes creamy. Stir in between
- Meanwhile cut the tender coconut into pieces. Take 3/4 of it and blend it with the coconut water in a blender . Keep it aside .
- Once the milk is reduced add in the condensed milk , sugar ( add more sugar if you want it to be more sweet) and cardamom powder.
- Turn off the stove and let the prepared mixture come to room temperature .
- Add the blended tender coconut and coconut milk . Also add the remaining tender coconut pieces . Mix well
- Heat ghee in a pan .fry the cashews and raisins until golden brown.
- Add this into the payasam . Mix and serve cold
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/p/CK81MwbFBJF/?igshid=12nrz69qi6t0b