Sunday brunch is always fascinating for me. I enjoy having Sunday brunch while having my book reading at the gallery of my room.
I would like to suggest Muesli with fruits and Greek yogurt as it’s my favorite brunch. It’s healthy as well as delicious.
What Muesli with fruits and Greek yogurt contains?
First of all, I would suggest you make your own home-made muesli instead of buying packaged ones from the market. My Muesli contains the following ingredients. However, you can add or deduct anything as per your choice or convenience.
- Whole Oats (25%)
- Nuts (30%)
- Wheat Flakes (10%)
- Fruits (15%)
- Greek Yogurt (20%)
Health Benefits of Muesli
- Muesli is easy to digest than cereals as it contains fiber.
- Yogurt, fruits, and nuts make it tastier.
- Cereals and other breakfasts have sugar. Muesli is a gluten-free option and so healthy.
- It’s full of protein. So, you can have it after morning work-out to fulfill your body’s protein requirement.
- And there are a lot of other benefits.
You can find nutrition facts of Muesli on the link given below.