First Media is a leading social media publishing and marketing company, at the intersection of content and commerce and driving the shoppable content revolution, with more than 200 employees, 180 million fans, and 1.5 billion monthly views. Our brands Blossom, So Yummy, Blusher, and BabyFirst inspire our global audience daily. With an average annual growth rate of 50% over the past five years, along with multiple Fortune 500 partners, we are leading the next generation in shoppable content.
Our Food Stylists join a talented group of producers in our Los Angeles in-studio So Yummy team, located in Koreatown. From the ideation through production, our Food Stylists contribute creatively and stylistically, and are the very hands appearing in their video.
- Perform food styling and hand performance for So Yummy short-form video creative
- Work creatively across multiple clients, objectives, and projects
- Contribute ideas and provide feedback on videos
- Collaborate in a teamwork-focused, fun, dynamic, collaborative environment
- 2+ years of experience creating compelling shareable, original food styling content
- Experience with all types of food
- Ability to provide hand modeling/performance in a comfortable and appealing manner
- Ability to work in a deadline-focused, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans
- Able to work well independently and with a team
- Knowledgeable and up to date on the current food trends circulating social media
- A solutions-oriented, “can do” attitude
- Please provide video/photo examples of your food styling work (links to online platforms featuring your work, or the link to your own personal website) and images including your hands.
In return for your hard work and dedication, First Media offers competitive pay and great benefits including unlimited PTO, 401K w/match, bonuses, and so much more. To apply, please click on the link below. First Media s an Equal Opportunity Employer.